Wall Decor Cows Hand Painted Rajasthani Wooden Wall Plate
Wall Decor Cows Hand Painted Rajasthani Wooden Wall Plate by Authentic Artisans of Rajasthan.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7- 10 days.
Wall Decor of Cows Hand Painted Rajasthani Wooden Wall Plate designed with the traditional Art. the native Rajasthanis are highly accomplished craftspersons. The land is an exuberance of color and culture.
An entire range of decorative items fabricated in this heritage state, the marble carvings and miniature paintings, Phad and Pichwais, the multi-hued carpets and rugs, the vibrant Bandhej and block printed textiles, the metal jewelry boxes and wooden artefacts, the bone work and ivory carved items, the lac bangles, and the velvet quilts. Rajasthan is famous for the excellent handicraft culture cultivated in the state.
Barmer, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, and Shekhawati regions are famed for unique styles of wooden craft. Wooden frames are coupled with jute or leather to create beautiful woodwork furniture. The Kishangarh region is prominent for the excellent hand-painted pieces its artisans turn out.
Every nook of the state boasts of master artisans who have stunned the world with their craftsmanship. Take home a a small piece of the rich and unknown handicrafts of Rajasthan.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.