Indulge in the exquisite beauty of a Pattachitra saree, a traditional art form that originated in Odisha. This hand-painted Pochampally cotton silk saree is a stunning piece of art that showcases the intricacy and depth of the Pattachitra style. The fine brush strokes, vibrant colors, and intricate detailing create a mesmerizing effect that is hard to ignore.
Gopi Raasaleela Theme:
Gopi Raasaleela is a popular theme in Indian mythology that depicts the playful dance of Lord Krishna and his beloved gopis in the village of Vrindavan. According to the legend, Lord Krishna used to play his flute, enchanting the gopis who were captivated by his music and joined him in a joyous dance called the Raasaleela. The dance was an expression of pure love, and Lord Krishna was believed to be the ultimate lover and the gopis his beloveds.
Color – Black & Red
Material – Pochampally Cotton Silk
Theme – Gopi Raasa Leela
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water (Except Tasar Cloth), also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.