This Hand-painted Pattachitra Bomkai Patta saree is made from a premium quality Bomkai fabric that is known for its rich texture and durability. The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
One of the most popular themes in Pattachitra art is the depiction of Radha and Krishna with their beloved Gopis, who are often referred to as Nartakis or dancers. The painting on this saree shows the different poses and mudras of the Nartakis with their colorful dresses swaying to the rhythm of the music. This Hand-painted Bomkai patta saree features rich colors and intricate detailing that make it a work of art and an exquisite piece to wear.
Color – Purple
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Nartaki
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.