Indulge in the divine love story of Radha and Krishna with our exquisite Divine Love Bomkai Patta Saree. This hand-painted saree combines the Nauka Raasa Pattachitra, and Bomkai Patta styles to create a stunning masterpiece that’s sure to turn heads.
Radha Krishna Nauka Raasa Theme:
The intricate details and vibrant colors of this Bomkai Patta saree bring to life the eternal love story of Radha and Krishna, with each motif carefully chosen to reflect the divine couple’s romance. The Radha Krishna Nauka Raasa motif of the boat symbolizes the journey of love, while the Pattachitra design depicts the beauty and mythology of the region. Radha represents the individual soul, while Krishna represents the divine consciousness. The Nauka/boat symbolizes the soul’s journey toward enlightenment, and the river represents the flow of life.
Color – Green
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Radha Krishna Nauka Raasa
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.