Our Hand Painted Kunja Rasa Pattachitra Raw Silk Saree is a true masterpiece of craftsmanship. Each saree is made by skilled artisans who have been trained in the traditional techniques of Pattachitra painting. The intricate artwork features mythological motifs that are hand-painted using natural dyes. The use of natural dyes ensures that the saree is eco-friendly and safe for the skin. The vibrant colors and detailed patterns are sure to make a bold statement, making this pattachitra raw silk saree perfect for weddings, parties, and other special occasions.
Kunja Rasa Theme:
The Hand-Painted Kunja Rasa Pattachitra Raw Silk Saree features intricate Kunja Rasa motifs that are inspired by the divine love of Radha and Krishna at Kunja with gopies. The vivid and detailed designs are hand-painted with natural dyes, giving each saree a unique and stunning appearance. Each motif and color combination has been carefully chosen to reflect the essence of Radha and Krishna’s divine love.
Color – Black
Material – Raw Silk
Theme – Kunja Rasa
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.