The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The hand-painted bomkai saree’s pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
Radha Manbhanjan Theme:
These paintings depict the Radha Manbhanjan, which shows how Lord Krishna tries to pacify the anger of Radha by playing music. The striking blend of vibrant colors and intricate pattachitra designs is a testament to the skilled craftsmanship of our artisans who have poured their hearts and souls into creating this masterpiece.
Color – Purple
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Radha Manbhanjan
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.