Crafted from high-quality silk, our Bomkai Patta saree is beautiful and comfortable to wear. The lightweight and breathable fabric drapes beautifully and feels soft against the skin. This saree is perfect for any occasion, from weddings to formal events, and will make you feel elegant and sophisticated.
One of the most popular themes in Pattachitra art is the depiction of Radha and Krishna with their beloved Gopis, who are often referred to as Nartakis or dancers. In the Nartaki Pattachitra painting on Bomkai patta saree, Lord Krishna and his beloved Gopis are depicted in vibrant colors, adorned with elaborate jewelry and clothing. The gopis are shown dancing around Lord Krishna, with their colorful dresses swaying to the rhythm of the music. This Bomkai patta saree features rich colors and intricate detailing that make it a work of art and an exquisite piece to wear.
Color – Blue
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Nartaki
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.