Pattachitra is a traditional art form of Odisha that involves painting intricate designs on cloth or palm leaf using natural dyes and pigments. Each saree is hand-painted by skilled artisans, making it a unique and one-of-a-kind piece of art. Pata sarees are typically worn for special occasions like weddings, festivals, and religious ceremonies. They are considered a symbol of luxury, elegance, and cultural heritage. Its vibrant colors and intricate designs will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any occasion.
Boita Bandana Theme:
This pata saree features designs that depict the Radha Krishna on a beautiful boita. This story is often interpreted as a metaphor for the union of the individual soul with the divine. Radha represents the individual soul, while Krishna represents the divine consciousness. The boita/boat symbolizes the soul’s journey toward enlightenment, and the river represents the flow of life.
Color – Orange
Material – Pata
Theme – Boita Bandana
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.