Our hand-painted Adivasi Pattachitra pure silk dupatta is an exquisite piece of art that perfectly blends traditional and modern fashion. This Pattachitra dupatta is a work of art, created by hand using only the finest silk fabric and natural dyes. Our artisans take great pride in their work, and their attention to detail is evident in every stitch and brush stroke. The result is a beautiful piece of clothing that is not only stunning to look at but also feels incredibly luxurious to wear.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.