The “Nayika Theme Pattachitra Hand-painted Orange Chanderi Silk Dupatta” is a type of traditional Indian textile. It is made of Chanderi silk, which is a lightweight and sheer fabric known for its luxurious texture and delicate feel. The dupatta is hand-painted using the Pattachitra technique, which is a style of painting from the eastern Indian state of Odisha. The artwork depicts “Nayika,” which refers to a woman or heroine in classical Indian literature and mythology.
The bright orange color of the Chanderi silk dupatta adds vibrancy to the piece and makes it suitable for special occasions like weddings or cultural events. The intricate painting and traditional fabric make it a unique and timeless addition to any wardrobe.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.