Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of traditional Indian artistry with our Hand-painted Sabari Pattachitra luxurious Chanderi Silk Dupatta. This exquisite piece showcases the rich cultural heritage of India, with every brushstroke capturing the essence of the Sabari Pattachitra art form.
Crafted from luxurious Chanderi silk, this dupatta offers a lustrous and lightweight drape, providing a touch of elegance and comfort. The intricate hand-painted Sabari motifs on the fabric depict mythological tales, deities, and nature’s elements, making this luxurious chanderi silk dupatta a wearable masterpiece.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.