The Hand-painted Kumbha Sakhi Pattachitra Chanderi Silk Dupatta is a unique product that features a beautifully crafted Pattachitra design that has been hand-painted by skilled artisans of Odisha. The intricate detailing and vibrant colors make this silk dupatta a true work of art that is sure to capture the attention of anyone who sees it. The Kumbha Sakhi design represents the Goddess of wealth and prosperity, and wearing this dupatta is believed to bring good luck and fortune. The use of traditional techniques and natural dyes adds to the authenticity and charm of this product.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.