Step into a world of regal splendor with our Hand-painted Raja Theme Pattachitra Chanderi Silk Dupatta. The Raja festival is celebrated for three days during the monsoon season and is dedicated to the Earth Goddess. One of the main features of the festival is the traditional swing, which is made of ropes and decorated with flowers and leaves. The rich symbolism and attention to detail transport you to a world of grand celebrations and noble traditions. Embrace the regal charm and make a statement with this breathtaking masterpiece.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.