Experience the allure of traditional art with our exquisite Hand-painted Matsya Kanya Sambalpuri Handloom Cotton Dupatta. Meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, this piece showcases the timeless artistry of Matsya Kanya Pattachitra’s painting. The vibrant hues and meticulous detailing bring to life the mythical tale of Matsya Kanya, the fish maiden, as depicted in the ancient Pattachitra art form. Immerse yourself in the captivating world of hand-painted beauty and let your style shine.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.