The Pattachitra style of painting has been practiced in the eastern state of Odisha, India for centuries. This ancient art form uses natural colors and paints to create stunning designs that tell stories of Hindu mythology and culture. Hand-painted chanderi silk dupatta is known for its lightweight and airy texture, making them ideal for elegant wear. The silk is also known for its subtle sheen and delicate drape, which gives the dupatta an elegant and sophisticated look. The combination of the intricate Pattachitra design and the luxurious silk in this hand-painted chanderi silk dupatta creates a truly unique and breathtaking accessory.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.