This Chanderi Silk hand-painted Pattachitra Dupatta features a Dandiya Theme. Each stroke of the artist’s brush breathes life into this stunning piece of wearable art. Crafted with precision and passion, this Pattachitra dupatta showcases the rich cultural heritage of India. The intricate hand-painted Pattachitra designs on the luxurious Chanderi Silk fabric create a visual spectacle that captures the essence of traditional craftsmanship. Embodying the essence of festivities, the Dandiya theme on this dupatta is a celebration in itself. The vibrant colors, rhythmic patterns, and symbolic motifs come together to create a masterpiece that will make you stand out on any occasion. The combination of Chanderi Silk and hand-painted Pattachitra art creates a harmonious blend of elegance and artistry.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.