Our Hand-painted Tribal Art Malmal Cotton Dupatta is a bold and vibrant accessory that’s sure to make a statement. The intricate tribal art painting is hand-painted onto the soft and lightweight Malmal cotton fabric by skilled artisans, creating a unique and eye-catching design.
Crafted from high-quality Malmal cotton fabric, our Hand-painted Tribal Art Orange Malmal Cotton Dupatta is not only visually stunning but also incredibly comfortable to wear. The lightweight and breathable fabric is perfect for everyday wear, whether you’re running errands or hanging out with friends. With its soft texture and generous size, this malmal cotton dupatta is the perfect accessory for any casual occasion.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.