Shola Sringar Pattachira Bomkai Silk Saree
This Solah Shringar Pattachitra painting on a bomkai silk saree is a stunning display of intricate artwork. Each of the sixteen adornments has been beautifully hand-painted onto the fabric using natural dyes, making this saree a true masterpiece. Perfect for any special occasion, this hand-painted bomkai silk saree is sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression. The skilled artisans who create these sarees spend many hours creating intricate designs with natural colors to produce a true work of art.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The bomkai silk saree is a traditional Indian garment made from silk and originating from the Bomkai village in the state of Odisha. Bomkai silk sarees are known for their intricate weaves and designs, often featuring geometric patterns and nature-inspired motifs. These sarees are typically handwoven on a pit loom using a combination of silk and cotton threads. Pattachitra is a traditional style of painting from Odisha, where artisans use natural colors and handmade brushes to create intricate designs on cloth.
Shola Sringar Theme:
Solah Shringar literally translates into sixteen adornments that are considered mandatory by Hindu scriptures to complete a woman’s ensemble. These adornments are believed to enhance the girl’s beauty and establish her in an aura that is similar to that of the Goddess. Makeup, gorgeous jewellery, floral embellishments, and painting of body parts are all used in the adornment. This Solah Shringar pattachitra bomkai silk saree is highly valued for its beauty and uniqueness and is often worn for special occasions.
Color – Red
Material – Bomkai Silk
Theme – Shola Sringar
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.