Red Blue Radha Krishna Raas Leela Pattachitra Art On Pochampally Silk Saree
This red-blue pochampally silk saree is a mesmerizing blend of tradition and modernity. The saree is adorned with beautiful Radha Krishna Raas Leela Pattachitra art, depicting the divine love story between Lord Krishna and Radha. The Pattachitra art on the saree is crafted with the utmost care, ensuring its longevity even after several washes. This saree is an investment that you won’t regret, as it is sure to be a staple piece in your wardrobe for years to come.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
This stunning pochampally silk saree features exquisite Krishna Raas Leela Pattachitra artwork, bringing to life the timeless story of Lord Krishna and his beloved Radha. The intricate Pattachitra art on the pochampally silk saree showcases the beauty of this ancient Odisha art form, passed down from generation to generation. The saree’s timeless design never goes out of style, and the deep blue and red color scheme flatters all skin tones.
Krishna Raas Leela Theme:
One of the most popular themes for Pattachitra paintings is the Krishna Raas Leela. These paintings depict the romantic love story between Lord Krishna and Radha, as well as gopis. Each painting is a unique masterpiece and takes considerable time and effort to create. The intricate paintings on the sarees are a testament to the skill and craftsmanship of the Pattachitra artists, while the tie-dye patterns of the Pochampally silk sarees add vibrancy and depth to the artwork. This fusion not only creates a beautiful work of art but also celebrates the rich culture and tradition of India.
Color – Red & Blue
Material – Pochampally Silk
Theme – Radha Krishna Raas Leela
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.