Hand-painted Dola Bedi Pattachitra Bomkai Patta Saree
This hand-painted pattachitra Bomkai patta saree is a mesmerizing blend of tradition and modernity. The saree is adorned with beautiful Radha, Krishna and gopis Raasa Leela Pattachitra art, depicting the divine love and devotion towards Lord Krishna. The Pattachitra art on the saree is crafted with the utmost care, ensuring its longevity even after several washes. This saree is an investment that you won’t regret, as it is sure to be a staple piece in your wardrobe for years to come.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The hand-painted Bomkai saree’s pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
Dola Bedi Theme:
The designs on these sarees depict the Dola bedi, an enchanting and magical place where Lord Krishna, Radha and her sakhi/gopi celebrated their love through the Raas Leela dance. During the Raas Leela, the Dola bedi transforms into a magical place, with the music of Lord Krishna’s flute filling the air. The Gopis, dressed in their colorful attire, dance around Lord Krishna and Radha, expressing their love and devotion towards them.
Color – Maroon
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Dola Bedi
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.