Hand-painted Marriage Theme Pattachitra Bomkai Pata Saree
Experience the beauty of traditional Pattachitra art on our hand-painted bomkai pata saree. This saree is meticulously painted by skilled artisans, featuring intricate designs that depict marriage themes and rituals. The result is a unique piece of art that you can wear and cherish for years to come. It is a beautiful reminder of the beautiful journey of life that we embark upon with our loved ones.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Bomkai pata saree is a beautiful and authentic saree from the state of Odisha in India. The saree is handwoven by skilled weavers using pure silk and cotton, making it comfortable to wear. This hand-painted Bomkai pata saree is adorned with beautiful motifs and patterns, making it a perfect canvas for Pattachitra. The painting is done by skilled artisans who use natural colors and brushes made from natural fibers. The painting is intricate and detailed, capturing every aspect of the wedding ceremony.
The Vivaha or Marriage theme pattchitra on a red bomkai pata saree is a masterpiece of art. The painting depicts various aspects of a wedding ceremony, such as the bride and groom, the groom arriving on a horse, the bride’s family welcoming the groom, the exchange of garlands, and the bride in her Doli or Palanquin. The hand-painted beautiful motifs and patterns of Pattachitra on the Bomkai pata saree are a work of art that is truly unique and awe-inspiring.
Color – Red
Material – Bomkai Pata
Theme – Marriage
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.