Hand-painted Kunja Raasa Patatchitra Bomkai Patta Saree
This hand-painted Kunja raasa pattachitra Bomkai Patta saree is versatile and can be worn on a variety of occasions. The Pattachitra art, a traditional style of painting from Odisha, is known for its vibrant colors and intricate detailing, while the Bomkai Patta saree is a handwoven saree from the eastern state of Odisha, India. This Pattachitra Bomkai saree can be paired with a variety of accessories, making it easy to create a look that is both stylish and sophisticated.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The hand-painted Bomkai saree’s pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
Kunja Raasa Theme:
The Hand-Painted Kunja Raasa Pattachitra Bomkai Patta Saree features intricate Kunja Raasa motifs that are inspired by the divine love of Radha and Krishna at Kunja with Gopies. It is said that the Kunja were filled with fragrant flowers and lush greenery, creating a serene and beautiful environment for the Raas Leela. Each motif and color combination has been carefully chosen to reflect the essence of Radha and Krishna’s divine love.
Color – Blue
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Kunja Raasa
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.