Hand-painted Krishna Raasa Leela Pattachitra Bomkai Patta Saree
The Hand-painted Krishna Raasa Leela Pattachitra Bomkai Patta saree is a stunning work of art that combines the intricate craftsmanship of two of India’s most beautiful art forms. The Pattachitra art, a traditional style of painting from Odisha, is known for its vibrant colors and intricate detailing, while the Bomkai Patta saree is a handwoven silk saree from the eastern state of Odisha, India. The saree depicts scenes from the life of Lord Krishna, making it a must-have for devotees of the deity.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The hand-painted Bomkai saree’s pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
Krishna Raasa Leela Theme:
Krishna’s Raas Leela, also known as the “Divine Dance of Love,” is a significant episode in the life of Lord Krishna. It is a mythological story that portrays the divine love between Lord Krishna and the Gopis. It symbolizes the union of the individual soul with the supreme soul, where the individual soul merges with God and attains ultimate bliss and enlightenment. It also signifies the importance of devotion and surrender in one’s spiritual journey.
Color – Orange
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Krishna Raasa Leela
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.