Hand-painted Dandiya Raasa Pattachitra Tussar Saree
Our Tussar Silk saree is adorned with the traditional art form of Pattachitra that originated in Odisha. Each saree is individually hand-painted by skilled artisans, making each piece unique. The intricate details and vibrant colors of the Pattachitra art bring life to the saree, making it a piece of art to be cherished. The hand-painted Tussar saree can be paired with traditional jewelry and accessories to complete your look, or it can be dressed down for a more casual look.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
Tussar Silk is a premium quality silk known for its rich texture and natural sheen. Our Tussar saree is made from a mix of Tussar, which adds a touch of luxury and elegance to your wardrobe. The lightweight and breathable fabric of the saree makes it comfortable to wear all day long, while the natural sheen adds a touch of glamour to any occasion.
Dandiya Raasa Theme:
Combining Gopis’ Dandiya Raass and Pattachitra has resulted in a beautiful fusion of art and culture. A Tussar silk saree adorned with Pattachitra paintings of Dandiya Raas is a stunning representation of the rich heritage of India. The Tussar silk saree’s soothing color adds to any festive spirit, while the Pattachitra paintings of Gopi Dandiya Raasa on the pallu and borders of the saree capture the essence of the dance form. The figures of women holding the dandiya sticks are depicted in vivid colors and intricate patterns, creating a stunning visual effect.
Color – Sky
Material – Tussar
Theme – Dandiya Raasa
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.