Hand-Painted Raja Utsav Pattachitra Bomkai Patta Saree
The Raja Utsav Pattachitra painting on a Bomkai Patta saree is created using natural colors and dyes. The painting is done on the pallu and body of the Bomkai saree, and it is done by skilled artisans who have been trained in this art form for generations. The Raja Utsav Pattachitra painting on a Bomkai Patta saree is a beautiful representation of the cultural heritage of Odisha. It is a unique art form that celebrates the beauty and diversity of the state and its people. The saree is not only a piece of clothing but also a work of art that represents the rich cultural heritage of the state.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the saree can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Bomkai saree is derived from a small village called Bomkai, which is located in Ganjam. Bomkai sarees are available in cotton and silk fabrics. The pallu of the Bomkai saree is its most distinctive feature. The hand-painted bomkai saree’s pallu is adorned with beautiful motifs and designs, often depicting mythological stories or scenes from nature.
Raja Utsav Theme:
The Raja Utsav Pattachitra painting on a Bomkai Patta saree depicts the various aspects of the festival, including the traditional swings and other cultural activities. The Raja festival is celebrated for three days during the monsoon season and is dedicated to the Earth Goddess. One of the main features of the festival is the traditional swing, which is made of ropes and decorated with flowers and leaves. People, especially women, enjoy swinging on the swings during the festival. This Bomkai saree is characterized by its unique border and pallu designs, which are inspired by the art and culture of the region.
Color – Green
Material – Bomkai Patta
Theme – Raja Utsav
Length – 6.3 Mtrs (Including Blouse Piece)
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the saree with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the saree in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.