Pattachitra Painted Maa Laxmi Wall Décor
Beutifuly Designed Pattachitra Painting of Laxmi on MDF Wall Décor Created by Authentic Artists of Odisha.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10-15 days.
Sabhyasha presents an exquisite Maa Laxmi Painting on MDF wall plate that can be placed at your home. It is painted with the traditional Pattachitra art that is done in a contrasting shade.
Patachitra or Pattachitra is a general term for traditional, cloth-based scroll painting, based in the eastern Indian states of Odisha, West Bengal and parts of Bangladesh. Pattachitra art form is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it.
Historically, Pattachitra came into existence in order to depict Lord Jagannath’s tales. Krishna’s leelas have been an important motif for the paintings as well. Thus, the main themes of Pattachitra revolve around religious narratives, mythological stories and folktales.
Pattachitra, apart from painting on the cloth, is the most amazing engravings over a palm leaf. This very complicated art form is done on dried palm leaves and stitched up together to look for a canvas. These amazingly beautiful intricacies are delicately done as one small move can destroy their entire creativity.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 cm|