Shri Krishna and Dasavatara Pattachitra Painting on Cotton Canvas
Traditional Pattachitra Painting of Shri Krishna and Dasavatara
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- The cost is only for the painting and the photo frame is not included.
- Delivery in 10 -15 days.
Patachitra or Pattachitra is a general term for traditional, cloth-based scroll painting, based in the eastern Indian states of Odisha, West Bengal and parts of Bangladesh. The pattachitra art form is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it.
Historically, Pattachitra came into existence in order to depict Lord Jagannath’s tales. Krishna’s leelas have been an important motif for the paintings as well. Thus, the main themes of Pattachitra revolve around religious narratives, mythological stories and folktales.
Pattachitra, apart from painting on the cloth, is the most amazing engraving over a palm leaf. This very complicated art form is done on dried palm leaves and stitched together to look for a canvas. These amazingly beautiful intricacies are delicately done as one small move can destroy their entire creativity.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||33 × 48 cm|
Cotton Canvas, Fabric Paint
There are no reviews yet.