Wall Decor Hand Painted Rajasthani Wooden Bull Head
Hand Painted Rajasthani Wooden Bull Head Wall Decor
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7- 10 days.
Wall Decor of Rajasthan Hand Painted Wooden Bull Head designed with the traditional Art. the native Rajasthanis are highly accomplished craftspersons. The land is an exuberance of color and culture. An entire range of decorative items fabricated in this heritage state, the marble carvings and miniature paintings, Phad and Pichwais, the multi-hued carpets and rugs, the vibrant Bandhej and block printed textiles, the metal jewelry boxes and wooden artefacts, the bone work and ivory carved items, the lac bangles, and the velvet quilts. Rajasthan is famous for the excellent handicraft culture cultivated in the state. Barmer, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, and Shekhawati regions are famed for unique styles of wooden craft. Wooden frames are coupled with jute or leather to create beautiful woodwork furniture. The Kishangarh region is prominent for the excellent hand-painted pieces its artisans turn out. Every nook of the state boasts of master artisans who have stunned the world with their craftsmanship. Take home a a small piece of the rich and unknown handicrafts of Rajasthan.
Sabhyasha presents an exquisite Radha Krishna Rasa Pattachitra Paint that can be placed at your home. It is painted with the traditional Pattachitra art that is done in a contrasting shade. Patachitra or Pattachitra is a general term for traditional, cloth-based scroll painting, based in the eastern Indian states of Odisha, West Bengal and parts of Bangladesh. Pattachitra art form is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it. Historically, Pattachitra came into existence in order to depict Lord Jagannath’s tales. Krishna’s leelas have been an important motif for the paintings as well. Thus, the main themes of Pattachitra revolve around religious narratives, mythological stories and folktales. Pattachitra, apart from painting on the cloth, is the most amazing engravings over a palm leaf. This very complicated art form is done on dried palm leaves and stitched up together to look for a canvas. These amazingly beautiful intricacies are delicately done as one small move can destroy their entire creativity.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.