Terracotta Saura Art Painted Mask Wall Décor Yellow
Terracotta Hand Painted with Pattachitra and Saura Art Mask Wall Decor crafted by Authentic Artists of Odisha.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary
a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10-15 days.
Sabhyasha presents an exquisite decorative terracotta wall decor Mask that can be placed at your home. It is painted with the traditional Saura art and Pattachitra that is done in a contrasting shade.
Terracotta means baked earth, name originated from Latin terra cotta ‘cooked earth’, in its material sense as an earthenware substrate, is a clay-based unglazed or glazed ceramic where the fired body is porous. This primaeval art form is one of the foremost expressions of the imagination. As per the Hindu religious beliefs, due to the integration of five elements encompassing earth, fire, water, air and space, auspiciousness is embedded in the foundation of this marvel element The history of this natural element of terracotta goes back to the era of Indus Valley Civilization that remained prevalent from 3300 to 1700 BC.
The exquisiteness of Terracotta can be grasped from the fact that a myriad of prehistoric Terracotta artefacts had been discovered in India, mainly in the form of deities. Moreover, Terracotta vessels have been unearthed from Archaeological excavations at Harappa civilization, Mohenjo-Daro, and many more.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||10 × 25 cm|