Decorative Wooden Tray Designed with Sambalpuri Ikat Cloth
Decorative Wooden Tray designed with Sambalpuri Ikat Cotton Cloth Base.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10-15 days.
Sabhyasha presents an exquisite Decorative serving tray created with wood and the base with Sambalpuri Ikat Cloth. The Serving tray is made of wood and hand crafted for different celebrations.
A Sambalpuri sari is a traditional handwoven bandha (ikat) sari (locally called “Sambalpuri Bandha” sadhi or saree) wherein the warp and the weft are tie-dyed before weaving. It is produced in the Sambalpur, Balangir, Bargarh, Boudh and Sonepur districts of Odisha, India.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||32.5 × 20 × 4 cm|