Saura Art Painted Decorative Wall Clock
Saura Art Painted Decorative Wooden Wall Clock crafted by Authentic Artist of Odisha.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10-15 days.
Sabhyasha presents an exquisite decorative Wall Clock that can be placed at your home. It is painted with the traditional Saura art that is done in a contrasting shade.
Saura painting is a style of wall mural paintings associated with the Saura tribals of the state of Odisha in India. These paintings, also called ikons (or ekons) are visually similar to Warli paintings and hold religious significance for the Sauras. In recent years they have seen a rise in popularity and have appeared as decorative icons on items such as Wall Paintings, Sarees, t-shirts, mugs and diaries.
Sauras are among the most ancient of tribes in India and find mention in the Hindu epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata. Savari, Rama’s devotee in the Ramayana and Jara, the hunter who mortally wounded Krishna with an arrow, are thought to have been members of this tribe. Lord Krishna’s body is believed to have flowed into the sea near Puri as a wooden log and the idol Jagannath at Puri is believed to have been sculpted from it.
Saura paintings are an integral part of the religious ceremonies of the Saura tribals and are found in the southern Odisha districts of Rayagada, Ganjam, Gajapati and Koraput.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 cm|