Maa Annapurna Manuscript Pattachitra Printed Envelope
Maa Annapurna Manuscript Pattachitra Art Printed on Palm Leaf with Handmade Cane Border on Handmade Paper Envelope
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10 -15 days.
Maa Annapurna Manuscript Pattachitra is a traditional art form from the Indian state of Odisha. The paintings depict various Hindu deities, such as Maa Annapurna, who is considered the goddess of food and nourishment.
The Pattachitra Printed Envelope is a modern take on this traditional art form. The envelope is printed with Pattachitra paintings, usually of goddess Annapurna, which are made using natural colors and the same traditional techniques used for creating Pattachitra paintings. These envelopes are used for sending invitations and greetings on various occasions.
Pattachitra is an ancient art, which has been passed down through generations of artisans in Odisha. It is considered a living tradition and is still practiced by many families in the state. The Pattachitra Printed Envelopes are a unique way to preserve and promote this traditional art form while also providing a functional item for everyday use.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||15.24 × 7.62 cm|
Cane, Handmade Paper, Paint, Palm Leaf
There are no reviews yet.