Hand-painted Nrutyangana Pattachitra Sambalpuri Cotton
This Hand-painted Nrutyangana Pattachitra Sambalpuri Cotton dupatta is truly one-of-a-kind. Each piece is carefully painted by hand, ensuring that no two pieces are exactly alike. These designs are inspired by traditional pattachitra art forms. The intricate detailing and vibrant colors make these products truly eye-catching and will leave a lasting impression on anyone who sees them. By purchasing our Hand-painted Nrutyangana Pattachitra Sambalpuri Cotton products, you are not only getting a unique and high-quality product, but you are also supporting local artisans.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the dupatta can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
The Hand-painted Nrutyangana Pattachitra Sambalpuri Cotton dupatta is a beautiful representation of this art form, with each piece being hand-painted by skilled artisans. The attention to detail and the use of natural dyes make each piece unique, and a true work of art. Nrutyangana Pattachitra is a traditional form of Odisha folk art that originated in the state of Odisha. This art form is known for its intricate detailing and vibrant colors and is characterized by the depiction of dance and music. “Nrutyangana” means dancing figures, while “Pattachitra” refers to a style of painting on cloth.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.