Hand Painted Pattachitra Chanderi Silk Dupatta
This Matsya kanya pattachitra painting is done on the pink Chanderi silk dupatta, a luxurious fabric known for its sheer texture and softness. The combination of this fabric and the Pattachitra style creates a stunning visual effect that is both eye-catching and timeless. With its exquisite beauty and fine craftsmanship, our hand-painted Pattachitra chanderi silk dupatta is truly a treasure to be cherished for years to come.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
- The artwork on the dupatta can be customized on all types of fabrics. You can customize your order by calling +91 8926273115
Introducing our exquisite hand-painted Pattachitra painting on Chanderi silk dupatta, a true masterpiece of art and craftsmanship. Pattachitra is a traditional folk art form originating in the eastern Indian state of Odisha and is characterized by intricate and colorful depictions of mythology and folklore. Our talented artisans have created this stunning chanderi silk dupatta using only natural dyes and pigments, giving it a rich and vibrant hue that is sure to catch the eye. This Matsya kanya pattachitra art is done on a luxurious chanderi silk dupatta, a lightweight and sheer fabric that is renowned for its delicate texture and subtle sheen.
- Suggested dry cleaning/ home cleaning can be done using a gentle cleansing agent.
- In case of saree gets stained, immediately wash it with cold water, also avoid drying it in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Please do not squeeze or wring or rub.
- Never iron directly over painted areas. Always iron the reverse side of the dupatta with a soft cotton cloth.
- Always store the dupatta in a dry and cold place, preferably wrapped in a light cotton muslin cloth.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.