Antique Dhokra Jug – A Vintage Treasure to Cherish
The Antique Dhokra Jug is a beautiful representation of the traditional art form that has been practiced by Indian tribes for centuries. Each piece tells a story and captures the essence of the culture. With its timeless beauty and unique history, the Dhokra showpiece is sure to become a treasured family heirloom for generations to come.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 10 -15 days.
The Antique Dhokra Jug is a beautiful representation of the ancient art of Dhokra metal casting. This art form has been practiced by tribes in India for centuries and each piece is truly unique. The intricate details and designs on the jug are a testament to the skilled craftsmanship and artistry of the Odisha artisans who created it. The Dhokra Jug is a piece of history that tells the story of the people and their culture. This Dhokra Jug showpiece is a rare and valuable find, making it the perfect addition to any collection of antique or vintage pieces.
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
There are no reviews yet.