Traditional Himachali Topi (Brown)
The Traditional Himachali Topi is a product that embodies the rich cultural heritage of the Himachal region. This topi is made using authentic traditional methods of weaving, embroidery, and stitching, which have been passed down from generation to generation. The intricate patterns and designs on the traditional Himachali topi are a testament to the skill and craftsmanship of the artisans who create them.
- All the Products are on made to order basis only.
- 100% handmade by rural artisans and no two pieces will be exactly same.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, the actual product may vary a little as the products are handmade.
- Delivery in 7-10 days.
The Traditional Himachali Topi is a classic accessory that embodies the rich cultural heritage of Himachal Pradesh. Made from high-quality wool and designed to keep you warm and stylish, this topi is a must-have addition to your winter wardrobe. It is of standard size, comfortable to wear. It gives a distinct identity when in a group. Personality booster product made meticulously by women artisans with mountain roots and memories. A must for everyone’s wardrobe and a perfect gift for someone you love!
- All purchases can only be returned if it is defective/damaged or is a wrong delivery within 7 days after you have received the last package of your order.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice and all the items in the package must be intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 10 cm|